Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Week 3 Wayfinding



I'm starting to get more comfortable with the layout of the MOOC. I like learning about all the new information each week and picking and choosing sort of what fits on the path I'm taking. I like the concept of wayfinding. I found some pretty cool videos on youtube that I posted on my twitter. I'm definitely a visual learner so that video made sense to me. I guess at this point the layout or lack there of makes more sense to me... but connecting to people and seeing what other people are doing is still a little bit of a challenge but then again its all new so I'm sure I'll get it in time.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still feeling disconnected, rather like I'm not quite in sync with what is going on or sometimes in sure if anything is other than catching the Daily and checking in with the Facebook group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree with Vanessa. I still feel like a fish out of water when it comes to this course. I spend way too much time on the logistics of blogging then I do on learning about new things. I welcome any tips or feedback you might have to offer Richele.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still feel the same way you guys do. I am on a member on the facebook page though. Maybe we can start discussions on there about whatever weekly topics we find interesting or suggest topics we've gone over for other people to read? Facebook is a pretty user friendly place to have a discussion!

    ReplyDelete